Crunchy raw vegan popcorn cauliflower mixed with raw vegan BBQ sauce and added to a wrap with cabbage and carrots.
Adding cabbage and carrots to the wrap makes it taste as if coleslaw has been perfectly intertwined, and we all know coleslaw is delicious with BBQ! Or you could actually make a raw vegan coleslaw to add to the wrap or as a side dish. Yum!
Any wrap can be used, collard greens, brown rice, whole wheat, sprouted grain Ezekial, etc.
Since everything else is raw vegan I like to splurge on the white flour wraps every now and then. I like whole wheat too, but I really prefer the texture of white flour wraps better. I just make sure it’s only the basic ingredients, no funky additives.
Sometimes I’ll use a collard green either by itself or wrapped within the flour tortilla. Go with what you like and switch it up if you find yourself eating it too often.
All you have to do is mix your popcorn cauliflower with your sauce of choice and wrap it with some shredded veggies.
This is an extension to the raw vegan popcorn cauliflower, with buffalo and bbq dipping sauce, I made last week. They are just as yummy to snack on as they are in a wrap, we’re just turning a snack into a meal.
The buffalo sauce is also just as good in the wrap as the bbq sauce, it just depends on your preference. I hope you enjoy!!
- 1 wrap
- 1/2 cup popcorn cauliflower
- 1/8 cup bbq sauce
- 1/8 cup carrot; shredded
- 1/8 cup cabbage; sliced thin
- Make popcorn cauliflower and bbq sauce ahead of time.
- Mix the popcorn cauliflower and bbq sauce together.
- Cut your veggies.
- Wrap it all up in your wrap of choice.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes; soaked
- 1/4 cup dates; soaked
- 1/2 tbsp onion; fresh
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard seed
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Soak the sun-dried tomatoes until soft. You can use the soak water as the water called for in the recipe.
- Soak the dates if they are not soft already.
- Add all they ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- I recommend a small blender for such a small portion, if you have one.