A rich and creamy raw vegan cheesecake batter made from cashews, vanilla, coconut nectar, and lemon. This cashew cheesecake batter is really easy to make and can be used in many different ways.
This rich sweet cream is made from a base of raw cashews which means it’s dairy-free, and no cooking is involved! All you’ll need is a high speed blender.
You can dip your fruits in it, or you can make a quick walnut-date crust to put the filling in, and add some fruits on top or layer them in. You could also put this on top of the raw vegan pound cake recipe from last week! Yum!
If you are hosting a party or entertaining friends, this is a cute way to add flare to the table. Just slice the fruits, stack them on top of each other and put a toothpick through the middle.
- 10 strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 kiwi
- 1 cup cashews; soaked
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar
- pinch of salt
- Soak cashews for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove strawberry tops, and slice into 4 pieces
- Remove kiwi skin, cut it in half, and slice.
- Slice banana.
- Stack fruit on top of each other, and hold fruit together with toothpick.
- Strain and rince cashews.
- Blend cashews in high speed blender or single serve ninja.
- Add in the water a little at a time.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Taste before finishing cheesecake batter, you may prefer a bit more sweetener.