There is nothing like a refreshingly cold sweet tea in the summer time, especially when it tastes like lemons and raspberries! This tea is made with raspberry leaf, lemongrass, rooibos; and if you really need it, coconut sugar. I also like to mix in fresh raspberries and lemon, for an extra burst of flavor.
This is one of the easiest summer teas you could make with only 4 ingredients, and so I’ll keep this post short and simple.
Where to Buy Herbs
For fresh ingredients online, go to my favorite herb store Mountain Rose Herbs. Also many health food stores sell bulk tea, if you’re lucky you may even have an herb store near you!
- 1 quart water
- 2 tsp lemongrass
- 2 tsp raspberry leaf
- 2 tsp rooibos
- Optional* 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 gallon water
- 2 tbsp lemongrass
- 2 tbsp raspberry leaf
- 2 tbsp rooibos
- Optional*1/4 cup coconut sugar
- Almost bring water to a boil.
- Add your tea ingredients to a tea bag.
- Optional* Stir in coconut sugar.
- Let steep for 4-8 hours.
- You can re-steep the same tea bag 2 times.
- Once tea is done brewing, drink right away or store in the fridge.