Raw vegan chocolate nut clusters made primarily from golden cacao butter and cacao powder. Raw chocolate also known as cacao is the most divine chocolate you will ever eat. Cacao butter is solid at room temperature and melts in your mouth as soon as it touches your tongue. With no dairy, no butter and virtually no sugar, this candy is straight chocolate mixed in with walnuts, pecans, almonds, hazelnuts, cashews or whatever your heart desires.
This is a super simple Valentine’s day chocolate recipe, or anytime chocolate really. All you have to do is warm up your cacao butter and mix in the other ingredients; this is your raw vegan chocolate sauce, then throw a few nuts in some candy foils, pour the chocolate over the nuts and freeze for 5 minutes. That’s it!
Not only can you add nuts to these chocolates, but also think about shredded coconut, chia seeds and caramel mixed in! The possibilities are endless! with these clusters it’s easy to throw everything in a candy foil and pour chocolate on top. Yum!
The next chocolate recipe coming up takes a little bit more finesse, the caramel chocolates!! These candies will ooze caramel when bitten into and have the most perfect melt in your mouth chocolate coating.
- 1/2 cup golden cacao butter; melted
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp coconut sugar or agave
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup nuts
- Melt golden cacao butter. I use a glass ramekin and put it in a shallow saucepan of boiling water.
- Mix all the chocolate Ingredients together.
- Crumble a few nuts into a candy foil or leave them whole.
- Pour chocolate over the top until nuts are covered.
- Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Chocolates will stay hard at room temperature.
- Shelf life: 2 weeks